By Teresa J. Bandosz
Activated Carbon Surfaces in Environmental Remediation provides a entire precis of the environmental functions of activated carbons. as a way to comprehend the elimination of contaminants and pollution on activated carbons, the theoretical bases of adsorption phenomena are mentioned. the results of pore constitution and floor chemistry also are addressed from either technology and engineering views. each one bankruptcy offers examples of genuine purposes with an emphasis at the function of the carbon floor in adsorption or reactive adsorption. the sensible facets addressed during this publication hide the vast spectrum of functions from air and water cleansing and effort garage to struggle gasoline elimination and biomedical applications.
This publication can function a guide or reference ebook for graduate scholars, researchers and practitioners with an curiosity in filtration, water therapy, adsorbents and air cleansing, as well as environmental regulations and regulations.
- Addresses primary carbon technological know-how and the way it pertains to purposes of carbon surfaces
- Describes the wide spectrum of activated carbon functions in environmental remediation
- Serves as a instruction manual or reference ebook for graduate scholars, researchers and practitioners within the field
Read or Download Activated Carbon Surfaces in Environmental Remediation (Interface Science and Technology) PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
Now in its 8th variation, Perry's Chemical Engineers' guide bargains unmatched, updated assurance of all facets of chemical engineering. For the first time, person sections can be found for buy. you can now obtain in simple terms the content material you need.
Helps you to simply improve from thermodynamics rules to functions Thermodynamics for the working towards Engineer, because the identify indicates, is written for all working towards engineers and someone learning to turn into one. Its concentration hence is on functions of thermodynamics, addressing either technical and pragmatic difficulties within the box.
Because the international nature of toxins turns into more and more visible, winning unsafe waste remedy courses needs to take a complete environmental regulate technique that encompasses all components of toxins keep watch over. With its specialize in new advancements in leading edge and replacement environmental expertise, layout standards, effluent criteria, managerial determination method, and nearby and international environmental conservation, boost in damaging business Waste remedy presents the widest attainable insurance drawn from the total spectrum of specialists within the fieldThe quantity covers environmental pollutants assets, waste features, keep watch over applied sciences, administration concepts, facility thoughts, method possible choices, bills, case histories, and effluent criteria in undefined.
Pharmaceutical expertise – recommendations and purposes articulates at the a number of pharmaco-technological strategies linked to commercial pharmacy. The e-book not just specializes in delivering entire info on formula improvement and affiliated parts but in addition emphasizes on their business functions.
- The Conversion of Liquid Rocket Fuels, Risk Assessment, Technology and Treatment Options for the Conversion of Abandoned Liquid Ballistic Missile Propellants ... October 2003: 162 (Nato Science Series II:)
- Principles of Ceramics Processing
- Computational Techniques for Chemical Engineers: International Series of Monographs in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Soil and Plant Analysis for Forest Ecosystem Characterization (Ecosystem Science and Applications)
- Handbook of Advanced Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment (Advances in Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment)
Extra resources for Activated Carbon Surfaces in Environmental Remediation (Interface Science and Technology)