By Mark Robson
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of luck with this attempted and proven sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and review specifications of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every suitable specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for numerous classes including:
- AQA: Italy and Fascism, c1900-1945
- Edexcel: the increase and fall of fascism in Italy , c1911-46
- OCR: Italy 1896-1943
Read or Download Access to History: Italy: The Rise of Fascism 1896-1946 Fourth Edition PDF
Similar european history books
On 14th October 1066 essentially the most dramatic occasions in background happened at Senlac close to Hastings while William, Duke of Normandy, challenged Harold II for the throne of britain. Following William the Conqueror's victory, immediately, the ruling Anglo-Saxon elite have been swept apart, simply to get replaced by means of their Norman opposite numbers.
Medieval Spain is brilliantly recreated, in all its kind and richness, during this accomplished survey. prone to develop into the traditional paintings in English, the e-book treats the whole Iberian Peninsula and the entire those who inhabited it, from the arriving of the Visigoths within the 5th century to the reign of Ferdinand and Isabella.
This research was once the 1st systematic try to succeed in in the back of the parable of Henri IV - well-known for having introduced order to France after lengthy civil struggle - and explores the truth of his fulfillment. This moment variation has been considerably up-to-date.
The place medieval Denmark and Scandinavia as an entire has frequently been visible as a cultural backwater that passively and belatedly obtained cultural and political impulses from Western Europe, Professor Michael H. Gelting and students encouraged via him have proven that the highbrow, non secular and political elite of Denmark actively participated within the renaissance and reformation of the crucial and later medieval interval.
- Rumania 1866-1947 (Oxford History of Modern Europe)
- Walls That Remain: Eastern and Western Germans Since Reunification
- The Rise of Female Kings in Europe, 1300-1800
- The Origins of Nazi Genocide: From Euthanasia to the Final Solution
- El País Valencià sota les bombes (1936-1939) (Catalan Edition)
Additional resources for Access to History: Italy: The Rise of Fascism 1896-1946 Fourth Edition